JFK for Life Health & Fitness Center
WHY JFK FOR LIFE?
At JFK For Life Health & Fitness Center we believe a healthy body is essential for healthy living. Located on the campus of JFK Medical Center, we offer a medically-based approach to fitness in a safe, comfortable and family-oriented environment.
Our goal is to provide you with the education, motivation and professional instruction you need to help you achieve your personal fitness goals.
Services We Offer:
- Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Customized Workout Programs
- Equipment Transfer Help
- Exercise / Equipment Instruction
- Medically-based Supervised Fitness
- Personal Training
- Physical Assessment
- Rock Steady Boxing
- Specialized Classes such as Zumba, Yoga, Pilates and more
- Strength & Cardio Classes
- Boxing Equipment
- Concept II Rowers
- Free Weights and more
- Selectorized Strength Equipment
- Stretch Stations
- Treadmills and Ellipticals
- Upper Body Ergometer (Arm Bike)
- Upright/Recumbent Bikes
EDUCATIONAL LECTURES & PROGRAMS / SPECIALTY PROGRAMS:
- Fit Kids
- Nutrition Seminars
- Programs dedicated to a range of health issues
- Senior based workouts performed seated in chairs for safety and comfort
- Smoking Cessation
- Stress Management
- Variety of disease management courses
- Active Adult Workout
- Boxing Classes
- Cardio Interval Training
- Circuit Training
- Core Stability Training
- Lower Body Workout
- Post-Rehab Forward Motion Program
- Pre-Natal Yoga
We offer a variety of rates to help you achieve your personal fitness goals. Our facility is suitable for all populations and our staff is here to provide assistance to those who need it.
An Exercise Specialist is always on the fitness floor to provide help, service and assistance in any way possible. Our Exercise Specialists hold 4-year college degrees in the field of exercise. They are trained to work with post-rehab patients and are trained in CPR.
Call today to schedule a tour at 732-632-1610.
HOURS OF OPERATION:
- Monday through Friday
6 a.m. – 8 p.m.
8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
8 a.m. – 12 p.m.